Sunday, February 12, 2012

What I would rather be doing now instead of homework:
Planning my move to study abroad, checking up on my bank account that is just so full of money, wake up in a white bed that wasn't my own, go to a garden, go out for dinner, go to a party inside, be putting on my make up to go somewhere, eat a salad in the city, boarding a plane, riding a horse, hugging a friend I haven't seen in a while, buying a dress, buying shoes, listening to soft rock music, being at the beach, having fresh air, being away from the city, getting my photos developed, watching someone smile, riding a bike, having a new beginning, not sitting in the year 12 common room, talking to someone knowledgeable, swimming, sitting on a cliff, watch every episode of sex and the city, at a job that I like, meeting my future best friend, purchasing a fluffy pet, dancing, sitting in the Shisha Bar, watch New Girl, watch Glee, watch youtube videos of people dancing, laugh at this, listen to Jeff Buckley, play neopets, signing up to every internet account possible, changing my name to Katie Cooper, sleeping, laughing, waking up on November 20th.