Wednesday, April 17, 2013

(Draft) From a while ago, I find these things.

It really is very easy to lose your memory of things that once you held most important in your life. Time heals and time forgets. I know what your ears look like, I know the way you move still. I have memories of people, I remember what everyone else was like but I cannot remember what I was like. What was it like to speak to me, to hear me and see me? How am I different now? How do I find myself?

Would you ignore me if you saw me in the street? I still think about you a lot, I still ask myself questions about it. 8 years is a long time. One year, or two. They're all long. People change very quickly. Am I still the same?

People are moving continents and I am changing the colour of my hair again. I received a shock to the heart, but I receive them on a weekly basis. I am happy, but I am confused. What do I want? What does everybody want? What are we all aiming for?

Fufilment is necessary and worth looking for. But then, is that the end of it all?

Put my mind at ease.

I need my friends where are all my friends
I make them up in stories, in my head
I miss all my friends