Sunday, December 9, 2012

I feel wrecked and saddened because it's also melancholy. People make noise over the top of their insecurities, dancing and singing louder than their thoughts. But now no one has structure, there is no structure to the rest of their lives. That's why there's that life formula that everyone expects for themselves, because no body really knows what they want to do or how to do it. What am I supposed to do now? All the parties in the world couldn't fill the dissatisfaction I have with my future. Life, at the moment, has no purpose. I'm unsure and insecure. I don't know how to arise from it either. The air is suffocating in this atmosphere of boredom and a taste of depression in the mouth, constantly thirsty with a blocked nose. I just want to find peace and reassurance and security and fun, I want to return to a life of romance and consistant smiling.