Tuesday, February 28, 2012

All flowers in time bend towards the sun

I see the future in color. It's not a dark place. I feel comforted because i have control of what I do in my future. No longer will I have to attend science classes and have a bed time.
I will live in a world where I'll do only what I want to do. 

I often think about what I'll do and who I'll be and what I'll have. The future has never been a scary thing to me because I've always known what I want to do.

People are fooled by the thought that a career defines them. If they don't get a good job then they'll be disregarded by society.
But seriously, what do you need lots of money for anyway? 
A big TV, a big car, a big house, an iPad for every individual in your family.
I don't see the big deal about lots of money. Obviously I understand the purpose of having money. 
Because I live in the present, I don't have any savings. 
To a person who has thousands of dollars in their bank account, I am the scum of the earth. How will I have a good life if I have no money now?
Yet these same people complain "why should I have to decide what I'm going to do for the rest of my life when I'm 17?"
All the money I need right now is ten dollars a week to buy a goon bag.

But how will I have a good home?
I never wanted a big house. Not even when I was a little girl who dreamed of her wedding. 
Big, modern square houses of death cannot be called a home. A home is a humble, comfortable place full of your style. 
Big houses have style - but it's a shit one.
the house I'll live in will have personality. You can't buy personality. You can't buy substance. 
I'll live with enough money to make me happy. My job will be like a small hobby to me, because first of all, I will love my job but there is no way it will define me. 
My friend said once that I just don't like to work. And it's true. To slave for selfish consumers is a waste of my time and energy. I need to focus on landscapes and music. 
I want enough money so I can learn things about the world. I want enough money so I can meet the people worth knowing. I want enough money so I can travel around the world and see everything I deserve to.
Yeah traveling around the world requires lots of money. But it's money well worked for (in a job I like) and well spent.

The future should be bright. And I know it's bright because not all of the world is full of shallow idiots. There are places and people that agree.

How can you not be excited? You no longer have to sit around and wait for something else to happen. 
You may fear the world but you can't fear yourself
Man that's fucking cliche 
But it's true. 
You can't let yourself get burried beneath everyone else's wants and needs. Because its your life.