Wednesday, July 10, 2013

For now I am ready. My mind has been caged, restricted and scared. To be at a point of mental paralysis began to reflect on my actions, my life. I know it is time to end when all my passion is just a dwindling light, like a small candle in a large, dark room. I did not feel empty, or broken. I just felt... misplaced. Like something else was calling to me, the back of my mind whispers "what if..." to me. I am not the same as before. My life comes in waves and realisations crash at the shore. For now, I am ready to begin the next stage of my life. Completely free and willing, to say yes to making mistakes and not feel guilt or regret. To just live my life with support, yet independence. I want to not be afraid to find out who I am. I want to tell people things they have never heard before. To ask them questions and find out their biggest fears and biggest dreams. To find my own. I'm ready to go places I've never been. I'm ready to open the doors to a different colored light. I'm ready to smile because I'm lonely.